Adam is Assistant Professor in The Department of Management, University of Dąbrowa Górnicza (Wyższa Szkoła Biznesu w Dąbrowie Górniczej), Poland. He holds a PhD in Economic Sciences, specializing in Management Science. Working as a management consultant since 1997, his experience and expertise has grown through his contact with a number of leading companies in Poland and abroad. He is author of a variety of studies and business analyses in the value management, risk management, balanced scorecard and corporate social responsibility fields. He has (co-)authored several monographs and over 100 scientific articles in the field of management, published both in Poland and worldwide. Adam’s scientific interests focus on the issues of modern and efficient business model design, including sustainable business models and the principles of corporate value-building strategies that integrate corporate social responsibility.
- Call for Papers – “Managing Values for Innovation” – Special Issue of Int. Journal of Innovation Management
- Join us at #nbmconference2020
- Free ISPIM-Webinar on Values-Based Innovation Management, 28 Oct 2019
- New Book on “Business Models for Sustainability Transformations” – Call for Chapters – 30th Oct 2019
- JOBM DEADLINE EXTENSION: SUBMIT YOUR PAPERS UNTIL 30TH NOVEMBER 2019
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Job Offer New Business Models Papers in Brief Publication SBM Authors Scientific Articles Special Issue Sustainability Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Toolkit