We are seeking a Postdoctoral Research Associate (100%) in Sustainability and Innovation (incl. Circularity) at the Institute for Integrated Quality Design (IQD), Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz, Austria.
The Institute for Integrated Quality Design (IQD) at Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz, Austria – www.jku.at/iqd – conducts interdisciplinary research and teaching at the interface of Sustainability, Innovation and Quality Management for developing knowledge for the management of (closed) product life cycles – using concepts such as Sustainability-Oriented Innovation, Circular/Cradle to Cradle Design, Product-Service Systems, Business Models und Management Systems. IQD has recently joined the Ellen MacArthur Foundation’s global Circular Economy initiative.
- Mentoring of the institute’s PhD students and related research projects
- Developing and managing an own research project
- Publishing in high quality scientific journals
- Teaching responsibility (ca. 4 ECTS/semester)
- Contributing to the flourishing of an ambitious young institute
- PhD/Doctorate degree (or close to graduation) in a relevant management field
- German language capability (CEFR B2) next to very good English skills
- Experience in publishing in peer-reviewed journals
- Enthusiasm for research, high performance and team spirit
- Strong team of senior and junior researchers embedded in international research networks
- Excellent research infrastructure, resource availability and training opportunities
- Close ties with practice/industry
- Attractive location (1,5h from Vienna, Linz is beautifully situated in the Danube river basin)
- Gross salary of € 3.626/month (14 months p.a.; equals € 50.764/year)
Further information may be obtained from Prof. Dr. Erik G. Hansen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please submit your application (cover letter, CV, certificates) online before 31 March 2017:
http://jku.at/application (job reference no. 3279).