- Papers in Brief (XVII): Bohnsack & Pinkse (2017): Value Propositions for Disruptive Technologies – Reconfiguration Tactics in the Case of Electric Vehicles
- Papers in Brief (XVI): Schoormann et al. (2016): Sustainability in business models – A literature-based design-science-oriented research agenda
- Papers in Brief (XV): Dreyer, Lüdeke-Freund, Hamann & Faccer (2017): Upsides and downsides of the sharing economy
- AOM All-Academy Theme Symposium: SYSTEMS & SUSTAINABILITY: TOWARDS A NEW RESEARCH AGENDA, 6 August 2017
- What is a ‘business model for sustainability’?
Business Model Business Model Canvas Business Model Innovation Business Modelling Call for Papers circular economy Conferences Design Tool Flourishing Job Offer Papers in Brief SBM Authors SBM Books Scientific Articles Special Issue SSBMG Sustainable Business Modelling sustainable business models Thesis Workshop